}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad formation...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

Squad formation... Empty
PostSubject: Squad formation...   Squad formation... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

What are some tactics y'all have, both individual and with a group of players? I'll start.

As Spec Ops: Plant c4 on the artillery cannons, but dont detonate. Instead, wait in a hiding hole within view of the artillery. When the cannons aim up to fire, THEN you blow it up. If the commander isnt about to call in a strike, and you blow up the artillery, all you do is make them use an engineer repairing it, and then they are aware. But this way, you hit them when it hurts.

And heres my idea for squad composition:
Squad Leader: Engineer. This way, he doesnt have to fight on the front lines, and if hes in a vehicle and you spawn there, it wont be about to blow up.
-1 medic: Always stays with the squad leader, ready to revive him.
-1 anti tank: Should stay ahead of the SL, but not on the front lines.
-3 Assaults: This is the most versatile class, good for taking out buggies and encampments, as well as infantry. These 3 can also respawn as whatever else. They are the clay of the squad.

The reasoning behind this is that what you as a squad are doing always changes, but you almost always need an engineer, medic, and anti tank. But if you are doing covert missions, you may want 2 people to go special forces and 1 to go support and supply them with c4. Or you may be defending a position, and want 1 sniper and 2 supports. This leaves the team with flexibility, yet it always has a crutch to fall back on.
Back to top Go down

Squad formation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad formation...   Squad formation... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 am

To be honest where I get most my points are not through squad co-op, its adjusting to situations, I find the best course of action in squad play is to see what the opposite team is useing and adjust accordingly, if you see abunch of people running around with supply kits - go anti tank and rocket the bastards. You see snipers, go sniper and beat 'em, you see medics go assault and get double ko's with GL cheapness. You see assault users go supply, you see Spec ops, go anything other than spec ops and you'll win that draw lol except enginneer of course which holds no merit in battle except for close quarters palace to palace room fights from 2nd to 3rd floor then the mk31 rocks the socks off people much like the DAO-12.
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

Squad formation... Empty
PostSubject: lol   Squad formation... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm

i gotta say ghosts is more like.....better no offence coz no matter what with one medic when the other team see that then kill get them selves killed just to kill the medic and get the SL.... well i would.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

}}E-F{{ ufso-pvt.50cent
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

Squad formation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad formation...   Squad formation... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 pm

here is my strategy for squads:

DONT EVER become squad leader

That about covers my personal philosophy on the whole issue.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squad formation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad formation...   Squad formation... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad formation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Tips and Strategies !-
Jump to: