}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to fly helicopters?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polymon

Polymon

How to fly helicopters? Empty
PostSubject: How to fly helicopters?   How to fly helicopters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm

I need a crash course
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: How to fly helicopters?   How to fly helicopters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm

the easiest way to fly hellicopters is to press the e key AFTER you have gotten in, then wait 2 seconds and hold down w and shift and start shooting people........

Last edited by devildoc5reg on Tue May 05, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: How to fly helicopters?   How to fly helicopters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

You have to get a feel for them. Just fly them a lot and get your own feel for flying. I love choppers, probably the best part of bf2 in my opinion. Thats how I got my 64 kill streak. I'll be more than happy to help you learn someday. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: How to fly helicopters?   How to fly helicopters? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Ye - lemme know - we all waitin ! ? ! ?

ASG - u still alive ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fly helicopters?   How to fly helicopters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to fly helicopters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Tips and Strategies !-
Jump to: