}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Equality demanded

Go down 
+11
dunken
}}E-F{{Runcali831
StayGold
FukdUpSoldia
}}E-F{{ Neumonic
deepfried
devildoc5reg
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
The Diligent One
Polymon
}}E-F{{topher96
15 posters
AuthorMessage
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Me and the Brethren of Support are disapointed at the lack of equality shown here in these games. Shame on you for having " sniper only " nights along with the occasional medic exclusive " shock paddels only ". We gunners are tired of lying down (prone) and getting shot for the rest of you, with no gratification. We are often thought of only as claymore bulldoziers, "oh don't worry we'll just revieve you". Support gunners are people to and we demand our rights and dues. I am asking for a support gunners only night and hope you will join my petition below. Please include your thoughts and warm wishes in the rest of this thread. With your help we can break these chains of bondage and stick it to "The Man". It is time for the Brethren of Support to shine and show the rest of the world our contributions. Thank you -Tear It Down & LONG LIVE THE SUPPORT GUNNER

Need ammo?
Get it your damn self!
topher
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Thank you so much Topher! You are my hero, and a very very brave man. The future generations of MG36 punks will think of you as a prophet. Not to mention the path has been laid for me to start a "noob toober rights" organization. The era of inequality is coming to an end!

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE!!!

-- Polymon signs the petition.
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Support kits only?? Deal!! Just as long as topher only gets to use his pistol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmzbrotherhood.com
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:28 pm

You sound like a pair of homeless gypsies ! LoL..... But I still need my ammo lol!
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
devildoc5reg

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:35 am

I f this is how it is gonna be then I vote we setup an across the board equality solution. Here is the propostion please vote below.....

Mondays - spec ops only
tuesdays - Engineer only
wednesdays - Anti-tank only
thursdays - "noob-toob" equality night
fridays - Free for all
saturdays - Sniper only
sundays - support only

Sorry no room for the medics...... guess we can have medics added to the acceptable list for all days, as that will make games last longer. The only stipulation is medics can only kill in defense of themselves or a patient in accordance with the Geneva Conventions.......
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:23 am

lol
but sometimes, an ERYX only day/night would be funny
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:34 am

I will vote with you Topher for a support only night/match either way it will be fun!

Poly, I will glady honor your idea of a noob-tube only style battle as well Twisted Evil

Tear it doooown!

Neumonic
Back to top Go down
FukdUpSoldia

FukdUpSoldia

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:08 am

Im for support! and all noob tube will make me want to throw my pc across a room.
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:44 am

this one kit only thing is against ea's ROE, Not a good idea to me. If its unranked and we are having a match, then its fine but we shouldn't have days where we can only use one kit. bad idea.
Back to top Go down
FukdUpSoldia

FukdUpSoldia

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:46 pm

StayGold wrote:
this one kit only thing is against ea's ROE, Not a good idea to me. If its unranked and we are having a match, then its fine but we shouldn't have days where we can only use one kit. bad idea.
yeah i agree, well atleast if we do, to limit to once a week, or bi-weekly, to not lose players
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

FukdUpSoldia wrote:
Im for support! and all noob tube will make me want to throw my pc across a room.

We need to send you to a Tolerance Building camp.

NOOB TOOB POWER!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:48 pm

VIVA REVOLUTION!
Remember next time you kill topher on the battlefield you will be creating a martyr!

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Polymon wrote:

NOOB TOOB POWER!

Is that anything like a fat kids camp.....?
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:55 pm

RUNCALI SIGNS PETITON!
im down for support night!
yee!
i suck with it but o well
gotta learn how to shoot!
TEAR IT DOWN
-El VAto! king
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
Polymon

Polymon

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:15 pm

devildoc5reg wrote:

No, you were thinking of Claymore Rehab. I think we all know who's enrolled in that! lol!

JUST KIDDING DONT KILL MEH
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:46 am

If I had any feelings you would have just hurt one ! Evil or Very Mad

" Clays do the body Good "
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
FukdUpSoldia

FukdUpSoldia

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:30 am

devildoc5reg wrote:
Polymon wrote:

NOOB TOOB POWER!

hey hey
Only CJ can call me chubby!
Back to top Go down
dunken

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 am

I'm all for a "support night", just tell me when...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.dmzbrotherhood.com
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am

Medic night?
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner
Admin
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 pm

What about knife only matches eh?...preaching equality and leaving some out...what a bunch Wink

Tear it down.
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm

hm the only one gettin kills in a knife battle would be brasil...
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok, yall hijacked my glory and are stealing my thunder! This was supposed to be all about me and my machine gun. Now we're talking about claymores and knife fights. Neither one of these things has anything to do with me. The equality seed is one I planted yes, but please do not cloud my agenda. Marsha - Marsha - Marsha * topher - topher - topher!!!! So lets get this thing back on track and start talking about topher again. All Hail topher farao "Aww Hell"

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm

}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:
Ok, yall hijacked my glory and are stealing my thunder! This was supposed to be all about me and my machine gun. Now we're talking about claymores and knife fights. Neither one of these things has anything to do with me. The equality seed is one I planted yes, but please do not cloud my agenda. Marsha - Marsha - Marsha * topher - topher - topher!!!! So lets get this thing back on track and start talking about topher again. All Hail topher farao "Aww Hell"

Need ammo?
topher

lol!

All Hail Topher!!!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 am

All Hail Topher!!
(and runcali!)
*cough cough*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
deepfried

deepfried

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:22 am

lol
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I can't shoot a support gun worth a crap. But let me go commander and I'll supply drop you all night. Could you guys do one of those? ;-P

D
Back to top Go down
left-brasil

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 pm

What about knife only?
Back to top Go down
http://bf2s.com/player/142914018/
deepfried

deepfried

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 am

left-brasil wrote:
What about knife only?

would be cool, as long as i dont have to play against you...
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I'm yur Huckleberry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Equality demanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equality demanded   Equality demanded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equality demanded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Clan Matches !-
Jump to: