}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newest Promotions !

Go down 
+3
Polymon
deepfried
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Newest Promotions ! Empty
PostSubject: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Here is a list of our latest advancements to due activity , longevity and recruiting :
Runcali , CKtatts ,Visionz , 8BallJoker , LeftBrazil ,Fishy , jabab, RealDag , Vssoopp , Cabalera , HowieKnight and Gunner .

Special Promo's to DeepFried and Polyman for 3 star General Positions ! Congratz to all and keep " Tearing It Down " . Also moved LeftBrasil and 8BallJoker to Ranger Platoon since there were no room for advancement in Metal Militia . It has to many fulltimers . On the other side of that coin there is the Special Forces Platoon , which I haven't seen much activity from so it was hard to make any adjustments other than down . Soon we need to get rid of inactive members and replace with active ones , which means everybody needs to start recruiting players that play often . Ask them how often they play before you recruit them .
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:07 pm

thank you very much, thats a great honor for me
i know i didnt recruit many members but its just hard to get good people, ill concentrate more on that in the future and will try to get many new members

and gratz poly on your promotion!
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Thank you CJ and Deep! Smile
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner
Admin
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Congratz boys
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:10 am

Congratz all.

CJ is BFU_MAN going to come around?
Back to top Go down
*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Here is a list of our latest advancements to due activity , longevity and recruiting :
Runcali , CKtatts ,Visionz , 8BallJoker , LeftBrazil ,Fishy , jabab, RealDag , Vssoopp , Cabalera , HowieKnight and Gunner .

Special Promo's to DeepFried and Polyman for 3 star General Positions ! Congratz to all and keep " Tearing It Down " . Also moved LeftBrasil and 8BallJoker to Ranger Platoon since there were no room for advancement in Metal Militia . It has to many fulltimers . On the other side of that coin there is the Special Forces Platoon , which I haven't seen much activity from so it was hard to make any adjustments other than down . Soon we need to get rid of inactive members and replace with active ones , which means everybody needs to start recruiting players that play often . Ask them how often they play before you recruit them .

very very co0ol my old rank thx n1
and congratz 3*gens and all
only i do my jop lol
*))E-F((*ever*
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eliteforsesdemo/
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

I remember when I first joined I was thinking, what's the point of platoons and ranks if everyone is automatically admin? Now I realize the whole system is really cool, not sure why though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:26 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: HEY!   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 pm

i know i am a pest sometimes but i play everyday (well try to) i nermally get the server going on my time zone when you Americans get on its all up and going for you and i try my hardest to recruit. please tell he how i can get promotions? coz im really lost!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm

ufso-pvt.50cent wrote:
i know i am a pest sometimes but i play everyday (well try to) i nermally get the server going on my time zone when you Americans get on its all up and going for you and i try my hardest to recruit. please tell he how i can get promotions? coz im really lost!!!!!!

well normally you get promoted by your platoon leader if he thinks youre doing good Wink (by the way, im working on a promotion list for my platoon, its finished soon )
im also near to your time zone and it would be cool to get the server started a bit earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Promotions !   Newest Promotions ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest Promotions !
Page 1 of 1