}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

knife and pistol 2 days of the week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

knife and pistol 2 days of the week Empty
PostSubject: knife and pistol 2 days of the week   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:38 pm

people are always saying how there's never any-one on (are/ my time zone) if we had a few days where we put the server as a knife and pistol if would hale with new members and the server population, i have spoke to CJ and he said its all about time and its hung pays for the server so its up to him, about the time i don't mind if its alright with CJ and hung and whoever else if i could change the server message...ect coz I'm a kid with loads of free time and i know it would be a great held to CJ but how down this sound to everyone?
CJ likes the idea with the reasons above like i said, i know bf2CC isnt a toy like ive been told but i will use it responsible shall i be granted permission, like i said (i keep saying that) i wanna know how you all like the idea.

thanks

}}E-F{{ ufso-pvt.50cent
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: knife and pistol 2 days of the week   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:37 pm

hm i personally dont like k&P
there are very often people who did that for maybe 1000h ( i looked some1s stats up and he had 600h pistol and 300 knife) and its almost impossible to kill them
i also find it kinda boring, its only killing between 2 flags...

+ : brasil would be invincible Wink
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: knife and pistol 2 days of the week   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

This will probably never happen ! lol
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: knife and pistol 2 days of the week   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Lol id never play on our server then if that happend. EVERY time i do on k/p server theres always a bull crap player 80 and 0/ HACKER!
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: ok   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 am

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
This will probably never happen ! lol

just an idea guys.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knife and pistol 2 days of the week   knife and pistol 2 days of the week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

knife and pistol 2 days of the week
Page 1 of 1