}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook Empty
PostSubject: making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook   making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 pm

now without any permission i made a group on facebook for the }}E-F{{ clan and inferno is in it (woop woop) coz i dont think CJ or hung are on facebook and if you want me to take it off i will do so. i thought its a good way to get info about the clan to others you can make a advert on facebook advertising the }}E-F{{ clan and then that got me thinking but you need to pay and if the clan has any extra money left over every month could we advertise on facebook for us? i can make more people admins of the group. JUST AN IDEA.! i also need permission (its already up but i can take it off)
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook   making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

ufso-pvt.50cent wrote:
now without any permission i made a group on facebook for the }}E-F{{ clan and inferno is in it (woop woop) coz i dont think CJ or hung are on facebook and if you want me to take it off i will do so. i thought its a good way to get info about the clan to others you can make a advert on facebook advertising the }}E-F{{ clan and then that got me thinking but you need to pay and if the clan has any extra money left over every month could we advertise on facebook for us? i can make more people admins of the group. JUST AN IDEA.! i also need permission (its already up but i can take it off)

i joined Wink
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: lol   making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 pm

deepfried wrote:
ufso-pvt.50cent wrote:

i joined Wink

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook   making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making a group for the }}E-F{{ clan on facebook
Page 1 of 1