}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNCAP KILLING !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:18 pm

I have had a few complaints about uncap killing and this is the deal . #1 You can shoot into uncap from a very fair distance depending on the map . #2 If you are spec op and you are going in uncap to blow assets , you have the right to go in alive and come out alive which means that you can kill while in uncap but must make your mission as quick as possible. This does not mean lay down and kill people as the spawn . Stay on ur feet and keep moving . Thanks !
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm

k cool
i was wondering because people would say that i was
on uncap but i was but just killin and running then someone put c4 on my pants and i exploded =/
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:59 pm

so we cant take tanks in and blow the SHIt outat every thing and we cant get black haws or cobras and jsut hose every thing in lead ????

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 pm

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R* wrote:
so we cant take tanks in and blow the SHIt outat every thing and we cant get black haws or cobras and jsut hose every thing in lead ????

scratch scratch

killing infantry in uncap with vehicles is a messy situation to handle but those purty helicopters are fair game as well as AA / tow gunners mmmmk ^.^ I think that is the point be thrown on the table bounce
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 am

You cannot steal vehicles or heli's from uncap nor can you use them in uncap . Spec ops must go in on foot and blow assets and leave ! You cannot shoot into uncap with heli's period .....
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:04 am

what about quads in sf??? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNCAP KILLING ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNCAP KILLING !   UNCAP KILLING ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNCAP KILLING !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Rules and Regulations !-
Jump to: