}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MPB7000 Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turdlemuncher

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey, my buddy MPB7000 was banned from our server, i am not sure what for. He was kicked for hopping and when he got back on he didn't hop but he was almost instantly banned. Could someone help me out with this please?
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

I BELIEVE it was me who banned because he was kicked twice for hopping nad still was hopping. That being said I am all for giving the guy another shot if he thinks he can keep the space bar under control...
Back to top Go down
turdlemuncher

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Okay thanks. If he doesn't keep his space bar under control i won't bring a ban appeal up again for him.
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:23 pm

then again that may be the guy who three or four different people could not hit him with a shot. I think nuemy was there too. I dont remember anymore... topher's senility is rubbing off on me. I still support giving the guy a second chance regardless. I am in a giving mood today what can I say?
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Devil, is that the guy who had tags on, but no one knew who he was. And when asked he did not respond.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

no toph that was g35 sniper...
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm

PLZ stop Kicking - WARN 1st !
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:59 pm

I follow precedures. I warn then kick then warn (this is where it changes) then depending on how much of an assclown they are I will either kick again or ban...
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm

BLoeD wrote:
No disrespect, but this is totaly unwarranted and out of school!! I can tell you that if I was busting my ass day in and day out to get this server started. And try to referee a fair and impartial match to the best of my ability, while trying to play the game. Then some one goes and post this kind of coment, I would tell you all to kiss my ass!! We tell these guys to pay for server, start server, referee server, and try to have fun. But fewer and fewer are going to want to if we micro manage their admin rights and monday morning quarterback their decisions. If there is direct knowledge of a bad kick please address it here. But general uninformed one liners are bad for moral.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm

}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:
BLoeD wrote:
No disrespect, but this is totaly unwarranted and out of school!! I can tell you that if I was busting my ass day in and day out to get this server started. And try to referee a fair and impartial match to the best of my ability, while trying to play the game. Then some one goes and post this kind of coment, I would tell you all to kiss my ass!! We tell these guys to pay for server, start server, referee server, and try to have fun. But fewer and fewer are going to want to if we micro manage their admin rights and monday morning quarterback their decisions. If there is direct knowledge of a bad kick please address it here. But general uninformed one liners are bad for moral.

Need ammo?
topher

You know Toph I wasnt gonna post this but it started eating away at me. I am responsible for my actions and whatever may come of this so be it.

I am glad that a senior clan member (much more senior than me) who is never online and when he is REFUSES to help get the server going (on more than on occasion) likes to try and talk crap about me and my efforts to keep the server and clan going.

I have personally messaged bloed 15 times in the last month trying to get him to join the server and help get it going. While he was playing bf2 Matter of fact he was playing on billiburmmen somethingoranother sniperworld. Now I understand not wanting to leave in the middle of a match but when it has been over an hour and you are still not helping out your clan mates????

Like I said I am personally responsible for my own actions and whatever may happen as a result of this so be it, however I just wanted to get the FULL story out there...
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Also on a side note perhaps the almighty whitey council should get together and discuss such matters as I am getting bombarded by Toph telling me one thing CJ telling me one thing and now Bloed telling me one thing. Everyone should be on the same page, it will make for smoother operation of things. And minimize the confusion....
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Doc,

Let me know what those three are saying so I can chime in as well! LOL

Your intentions are always for the good, the key to our actions as admins are to respond to disruptive players. If someone hops and apologizes they know they are breaking the rules and they are trying to break a bad habit so I personally would be lenient towards that player, if a player is breaking the rules and ignores my warnings (i give 3 usually) I will kick them after I personally have seen them continue to be disruptive or another clan mate tells me they have witnessed the player being disruptive.

Keep up the good work Doc, thanks for your continued efforts with getting the server going as well.

All this is assuming I am allowed to speak up here.

Neumy
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:30 pm

nuemy...it basically boils down to there are certain people who are unsatisifed with the way I am "(ab) using my admin powers." Both you and Toph have been quiet active when I have been dealing out admin messages. If either one of you has somethign to say please let me know. The people who are getting upset are poeple who were not even there wen I have kicked one single person. However I dont know why but they are still trying to criticize my admin abilities. Like I said I am not sure exactly where this is coming from and if this is in any way related to the whole 50 debacle (which I personally believe it is) then know that I recieved word from the Head honcho himself greenlighting me for my actions that undertook. Know the facts before you start to criticize please?
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:00 am

Ummmm, I DON`T criticize Members ! We are 1 Family.

I ever play BF2 with X-Fire.
And if some ask me to join our Server while am playing
am coming after i finished the round.
May any1 send me a message and am not on the keyboard !

Cya in GAme, BLoeD
Back to top Go down
turdlemuncher

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm

I am in-game quite frequently with Devil and have not once had complaints about the way he admins. I get complaints about people disrupting the server and i go to him and let him decide what to do. I know it's a lot to put on him but he does a hell of a job and I am glad he tries to keep our server in order or else there would be chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MPB7000 Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPB7000 Ban Appeal   MPB7000 Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPB7000 Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Ban Appeals !-
Jump to: