}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devildoc5reg

Go down 
+2
Mustangmizer
devildoc5reg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
devildoc5reg

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:18 am

I wanted to post this here so all members may see it. Due to my actions this evening I hereby request CJ to demote me in rank and I will also ban myself from the server at the end of this message for a period of 1000 hours, almost 2 months. I hope that this will be viewed as sufficient punishment for my actions. If not I would request that cj modify the punishment however he sees fit. I apologize for my actions and the disgrace that I have brought onto this clan.
Back to top Go down
Mustangmizer

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:45 am

No punishment is needed doc, I think you do a good job of trying to keep the server and clan clean. Its awesome to know that you are devoted so much to do such things but you were really doing your job. Accidental ban/kicks of suspicious things such as cheating and what not is to keep our place(home) safe and fun. Im not confirming anything or saying anyone is or was cheating Just dont be so hard on yourself. You have taken on alot lately and i can see it being a easy mistake.

See ya all out there Smile
Back to top Go down
***VVSSOOPP**

***VVSSOOPP**

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:37 am

devildoc5reg wrote:
I wanted to post this here so all members may see it. Due to my actions this evening I hereby request CJ to demote me in rank and I will also ban myself from the server at the end of this message for a period of 1000 hours, almost 2 months. I hope that this will be viewed as sufficient punishment for my actions. If not I would request that cj modify the punishment however he sees fit. I apologize for my actions and the disgrace that I have brought onto this clan.

Your conclusion doesn't become a solution of this problem. No
And this problem will deteriorate more than before if the concern for the player of this server is lost. Sad
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:47 pm

There is no wrong done here . I myself have banned suspicious people for hacks , but when it comes to our members we have to be a little more subtle . Any suspicions of members hacking should be privately brought to my attention and I can take the right measures to prove it . Although you did quite a bit of research and some stuff was valid , like the tag hack . Very odd he has same color tags as the enemy in the video he posted but that should be something he can explain. Thanks for your attention in this matter .
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
Ryanthebull

Ryanthebull

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: ...   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Tag hack? where is there a tag hack
Back to top Go down
Guitar_Guru

Guitar_Guru

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Although it's none of my business, who was banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devildoc5reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devildoc5reg   Devildoc5reg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devildoc5reg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Disputes !-
Jump to: