}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BLoeD

BLoeD

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 am

Any 1 knows anything about our Leader ? ? ?

If U read that PLZ answer !

Also Greetzzz to HunGster (Happy Bday -REDNECK-)

BF3 is in front of the door !

Clan / Member(s) / Server ! ? ! ? ! ?

Lemmes hear some NEWS Smile

BLoeD
Back to top Go down
CaptAl

CaptAl

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 am

I will be playing BF3 all day tomorrow.

Hopefully I can hook up with some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://bf2sig.com/stats/45204368/
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner
Admin
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Im in on this just got my copy installing now. I believe hung is abroad and not to sure about cj.
Back to top Go down
CaptAl

CaptAl

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Let me know what your nicknames are so I can add you to my friends list in battlelog. This way it will make it easy to find one another.
Back to top Go down
http://bf2sig.com/stats/45204368/
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner
Admin
}}E-F{{Siliam Whatner

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Mine is siliamwhatner...cya there.
Back to top Go down
efhung
Admin

PostSubject: Hey all   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Hey gents, too long since I've been here!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Bloed! I was over in Vietnam, thinking about LOS and drinking beer that day!

Anyway, have loaded BF3. my player name is ratfart. not sure how to change that, but there it is. I'll find you guys if we post names. will be trying to convert our server to bf3 as soon as karkand expansion comes out - then we can play the good maps again!

looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hung
Back to top Go down
Mustangmizer

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Mine is Mustangmizer88. Ad me. Wish the clan leader was still around! As I decided to join another clan do to such inactivity here. It is CoN clan of noobs Very Happy
Anyone is welcome to join! Please do! Im sorry i left but i want a clan that I can enjoy and have fun in and ef clan has gone down hill and no one is on xfire anymore Sad I had a great time with you guys back in the day! Good luck to you all! I will still be around to chat with you all! You all are still friends!
We use teamspeak and have had Tons of fun! Hope to see you guys more often!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !   SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! ! !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: General Chat !-
Jump to: