}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Button Ideas for the home page

Go down 
2 posters

Which one do you like for the webpage? (Don't Forget to leave comments below..)
The first one
New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_lcap240%New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_rcap2
 40% [ 2 ]
The second one
New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_lcap20%New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
The third one
New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_lcap260%New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_rcap2
 60% [ 3 ]
None of them
New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_lcap20%New Button Ideas for the home page Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Parts of two or more
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
devildoc5reg

New Button Ideas for the home page Empty
PostSubject: New Button Ideas for the home page   New Button Ideas for the home page Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 am

Here are a few ideas I came up with for some buttons on the home page. Again these are just ideas and any of the various elements of one cane be incorporated into the other. Just noticed that the page looks good, the top links part just looks kinda.....for lack of a better word.....bland. (Sorry CJ) So I made up a couple. I will take you guys advice and gladly make any changes that would like to be made. Obviously where they are white around the edges is going to be transparent to blend in with the background. For some reason photobucket made the backgrounds white. That will be changed however.......

******* These are not the actual size some are made bigger to show detail. Actual size will depend on 1. IF they are accepted. 2. What parameters CJ needs for the page. Please voice your opinions here and let me know what you guys think.

*Note: I am a big boy now and can take any kind of criticism or positive comments that you may have, plese DO NOT hold back.

New Button Ideas for the home page Button3

New Button Ideas for the home page Anotheridea-1

New Button Ideas for the home page Buttonideaforhomepage

There they are......
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

New Button Ideas for the home page Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Button Ideas for the home page   New Button Ideas for the home page Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:27 pm

The first one looks like it belongs in a garden site , the second one look like a Martha Stewart design , LoL . But I do like the third one but don't know if the site will allow me to insert those link titles .Don't forget this is freewebs site andd very limited . Try color coding #3 and put the word "Special forces platoon" in it and make it small so I can really see what it looks like . Thanks for the effort looks great !
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com

New Button Ideas for the home page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: New Ideas !-
Jump to: