}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger_Sgt_Duke

Ranger_Sgt_Duke

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Hello All:

[ranger]_webs informed that someone asked where I have been lately. Well, my hotwater heater started leaking (no the pan didn't work!) in my attic last Monday and caused a good bit of damage to my house. I woke up at 4:00 am and thought it was raining outside! I woke up again (this time more "aware") and realized that it was raining...IN MY HOUSE!!! I ran out in the hall and saw water running out of the attic. I ran downstairs and saw water running out of the track lighting in my kitchen! After isolating the city water in my front yard we proceeded to start the cleanup. I am thankful to have great homeowners insurance and for the fact that I was home! In the end, we have new floors, paint, carpet, etc. We lost NOTHING valuable...just floors, walls, and ceilings. See you soon!!!

[Ranger]_Sgt_Duke

ps. the server is still up...PLAY AIX!!!

e-mail me at dukenet.admin@gmail.com if you want to contact me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dukenet.ws
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm

So sorry to hear that tho. Hope to see ya on }}EF{{!
Back to top Go down

Taking a break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
}}E-F{{*CLAN* :: Clan Matches !-
Jump to: