}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Rules !

Go down 
+3
}}E-F{{Runcali831
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 pm

BF2 Rules

No Bunnyhopping
No Vehicle whoring
No Hacking or Glitching (we can figure it out)
No Uncap Rape
No C4 ramming
No Nade Spamming
Anyone caught cheating will be exiled from the Clan
Tags must be worn at all times in ALL Servers.
Kicking or Banning of *]]E-F[[* High Ranking Members (Generals or GoA's) by E-F host could lead to termination of ur Membership with E-F.
Dont Start Needless Arguments
*}}E-F{{ Admins can Kick an Elite Forces member, if member is disrespecting other clan members or is causing problems
Anyone caught betraying our clan mates will be giving a Warning of being kicked out of the clan. Always side with ur clan mates
Once a member posts their intention to leave the Clan or is kicked out of the Clan, their re-entry will be at the discretion of the Elite Forces Clan Leaders.
Listen Your Higher Ups
Respect Each Other

Last edited by }}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 am

i see well i agree with all but can we argue over sho got that kill?? scratch
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm

why dont i have admin??
im EF
?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 pm

When CJ can you will get it
Back to top Go down
efhung
Admin

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

i jammed before i added you last night Cali. thought you had it already.

review the server rules page to make sure you're doing everything properly. i think i'd added you already. will double check tonite.

HunG
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm

umm is there a pesimest rule so like "if i do not harm thee then no harm shall come thy way" ???? lol!
Back to top Go down
efhung
Admin

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:17 pm

there's a cookie rule - touch my cookies and i jam a cheese grater up your ass.

but that's just a little personal rule i learned in prison when i worked the kitchen.

for you younger guys - there are certain lessons in life you only want to have to experience once.

HunG
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:26 pm

ok now thats an umpleasent though

what kind of cookies? it might be worth it
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:59 pm

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 am

ok if we are like playing on shariq peninsula and the usmc lookses all the basesa can we hide out and do nothing and make the game take forever ??
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

omg hung haha
wow no comment. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 am

how agout Rolling Eyes tea cheers bag farao ing lol! lol! afro afro

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm

uuhm cj, you told me to stop nade spamming and told me that it is one of our rules... but now i read the rules again and i know why i didnt know that one...
i cant see any rule against nade spam here
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Maybe he meant you were spawncaming by constantly throwing nades at them as they spawned?
Back to top Go down

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:08 pm

deepfried wrote:
uuhm cj, you told me to stop nade spamming and told me that it is one of our rules... but now i read the rules again and i know why i didnt know that one...
i cant see any rule against nade spam here

WOOOT a F L A W in the rules O_X *giant intake of air* silent silent pale pale pale

.... giggity!
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Polymon wrote:
Maybe he meant you were spawncaming by constantly throwing nades at them as they spawned?

nope, i was defending our flags by constantly throwing nades from roof of hotel Razz
its possible to defend 4 flags with this "strategy"
lol
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 pm

NADE SPamming is an unsaid rule since it is cowardly and makes gameplay impossible . Un limited nades from a high roof is no way to play the game in any server .It is on our website under rules and promotions .
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:36 am

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
NADE SPamming is an unsaid rule since it is cowardly and makes gameplay impossible . Un limited nades from a high roof is no way to play the game in any server .It is on our website under rules and promotions .

hm ok, wont do it again, but was funny tough... Razz
but if im on ground and i throw my 4 nades to a flag before i go there, is this allowed or also not?
Back to top Go down

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 am

deepfried wrote:
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:

hm ok, wont do it again, but was funny tough... Razz
but if im on ground and i throw my 4 nades to a flag before i go there, is this allowed or also not?

if we can't throw 4 nades at a flag then we should all be kicked banned stamped as horrible players and thrown out to rot . This is getting a little absurd lol, Cj's just asking that you use good judgement and don't spend 40 minutes ontop of for example the hotel chucking nades into infinity at every flag you see like a barrageing cannon lol
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 pm

As long as you don't piss off the head honcho you're good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

hehe yea, as i already said, i will not spam nades from hotel anymore... and not from any other high building... ill go sniper and take you out with the svd Razz
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

But don't stand next to the ladder because then I can take you out with the grenade launcher from the ground.

afro
Back to top Go down

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

should add to the rules and regulations to not chew gum and try to walk at the sametime I failed that today and pissed one of my co-workers off by steping on his foot and spitting my gum out when he shoved me lol
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Ghost wrote:
should add to the rules and regulations to not chew gum and try to walk at the sametime I failed that today and pissed one of my co-workers off by steping on his foot and spitting my gum out when he shoved me lol

lol
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Polymon wrote:
But don't stand next to the ladder because then I can take you out with the grenade launcher from the ground.

afro

yea i know... whereever i am, you will always be able to take me out with your granate launcher... Razz
lol
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 pm

That's sorta true since I know how to shoot it almost vertical and land on high spots.

But sorry enough of the bragging Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Rules ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Rules !   Our Rules ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Rules !
Page 1 of 1