}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i want i talk about some new rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

i want i talk about some new rules Empty
PostSubject: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm

my new idea for a new rule(s) is:NO the clay in the supply, NO supply box or vehicle dropping on people (*hint*hint* poly), NO new clays in a dead body, i think that's it really i know that not all we hear about alot but its really annoying and not fair. another thing is i have seen EF members spaming can i do anything about that? can i kick him??? i told that member not to coz if a guest cant he shouldn't be aloud either. i think members should be kick with out warning coz they know the rules.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Spamming what ? Nades ?
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: yea   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Spamming what ? Nades ?

yeah and to narrow it down noob tube
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

you cannot spam a noob tube really ? Spamming is when you sit by a crate or ammo guy and throw nonstop grenades .
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: DUTRRRR   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 pm

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
you cannot spam a noob tube really ? Spamming is when you sit by a crate or ammo guy and throw nonstop grenades .

they are nades
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm

ufso-pvt.50cent wrote:
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:

they are nades

yea, but its something different, with the tube, you kill certain people, nades kill everyone without aim
poly kills snipers with the tube before there even able to shoot Wink
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Ai, the noob toob and supply kills are the most fun parts of the game. We can't get rid of em... Sad
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm

ok here is how it is......If I sit there and throw a hundred grenades in a row (whether at a flag or not) that is spamming. If I shoot a noob tube, wait for it to reload (takes forever sometimes) then shoot again, that is not spamming.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want i talk about some new rules   i want i talk about some new rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want i talk about some new rules
Page 1 of 1