}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Flight

Go down 
+5
Silencer
=HF= Gonepostal
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
StayGold
Polymon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Polymon

Polymon

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm

We should try playing a little Night Flight on our server. Very Happy No need to make it a regular map - I just think we should try it.

Personally, I think this is the best map altogether. Here's my detailed explanation...

-- First of all, you are covered by the night; this allows you to use stealth and quickness to your advantage much more than in a regular day map.

-- If you set vehicles on, you will have good transportation without getting raped by tanks all the time (there is only 1 APC in the map).

-- Commanding is amazingly fun in this map... I've had so many kickass battles as commander in Night Flight. It's quite easy to be a fighting commander, so you can zoom around the map and defend the flags that you see enemies attacking by using your UAV and scan. If the game comes down to one team almost being capped out, it's SO awesome when you try to kill their last man, or if you have to get your team a flag by yourself.

-- It's really fun to use grenade launchers ( Razz ) because there are little ATVs zooming around as well as infantry. The sniper kit is also very fun to use here since you can pick off unsuspecting people.

-- The map itself is set up very nicely, with awesome flag locations, etc.
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 pm

The only reason why nobody plays night flight is that no one will join and whoever was on the server will most likely leave once night flight loads. I like the map, we'd have to get 6 EF members or more to keep the server running. But I think its a fine idea. Won't get many players joining but maybe once in a blue moon, it will be nice. Smile lol
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:15 am

I agree with gold ! I am a night map fanatic but many are not . But if we have enough EF i would love to change it up and put it in . maybe we will set a day a week for it .
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
StayGold

StayGold

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:39 am

I think a week is too much CJ, maybe a day every now and again. Devils perch is a good map also if you're lookin for night map fun.
Back to top Go down
=HF= Gonepostal

=HF= Gonepostal

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 am

I/O night maps would be cool... postal
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

StayGold wrote:
I think a week is too much CJ, maybe a day every now and again. Devils perch is a good map also if you're lookin for night map fun.
I said one day a week .lol
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 pm

i like night maps as well, love sneakin up on somebody, there are a few servers that play it with no commander which makes it more challenging...
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Normally a good Map - but i dont see anything at this "Night-Maps" LoL
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

I would play night maps but only in the evening lol...
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 pm

i play every map, it doesnt matter to me, but at night maps i dont see cj's clays so i run straight into them...
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:25 pm

LoL, when U see CJ`s Clays all the hell is tooooo late 4 U !
If u see them or not that makes NO difference - U always blown up by his damned Clays Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 pm

StayGold wrote:
The only reason why nobody plays night flight is that no one will join and whoever was on the server will most likely leave once night flight loads.

That's cause they're afraid of the dark Laughing

Anyways yeah, NF is amazing - glad to see there's some support for it. If NF is scheduled to be in rotation for a certain day or time PLEASE LET ME KNOW, thanks.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:57 pm

I am glad to see everybody still has love for me ! I will be putting night flight on Sundays and Tuesdays with vehicles ! If turnout sucks then we will cancel .
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 am

Yeee, am blind at these Maps - need some1 whos looking 4 me !

But i will try this Map without too much fear.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:17 pm

BLoeD wrote:
Yeee, am blind at these Maps - need some1 whos looking 4 me !

But i will try this Map without too much fear.
Hit the #7 button for your night vision !

Last edited by }}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm

i thought it was 7 cuz isnt 9 parachute
-El VAto
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
BLoeD

BLoeD

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Ya, thx - its 7 for the night-Vision - but that make my sight
not much better. Am a blindfox Shocked
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Sometimes I prefer the darkness with a little light than that green worthless night vision lol I like night maps because its challenging and fun to find someone and sneak up on them.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Flight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Flight   Night Flight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Flight
Page 1 of 1