}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i new idea i thought of last night in bed

Go down 
+3
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
ufso-pvt.50cent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

i new idea i thought of last night in bed Empty
PostSubject: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 am

**DELETED**

Last edited by ufso-pvt.50cent on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:42 am

Ummm. Who said there was confusion ? All our foreign members speak and write English too , probably better than you , LoL .We don't need to segregate this clan into nationalities . Why don't you let me worry about the logistics of this clan and you worry about your real duties like recruiting and getting server up and running instead of playing on other servers ? Today , two of you on =BB= and 2 more on xfire . Maybe get server going at some point ? Thanks....
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: HEY!   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 pm

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Ummm. Who said there was confusion ? All our foreign members speak and write English too , probably better than you , LoL .We don't need to segregate this clan into nationalities . Why don't you let me worry about the logistics of this clan and you worry about your real duties like recruiting and getting server up and running instead of playing on other servers ? Today , two of you on =BB= and 2 more on xfire . Maybe get server going at some point ? Thanks....

everyday i can i try and get the server going but no one gets off the ass and helps! maby 1 or 2 but thats it! how can i try and start up a server if no one helps?!!!!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Maybe the problem is that everybody is working except you ! LoL... Most people work in the day and are home at night . Thats how the working world goes . I had to work the last 3 days till 10:30 pm , hence the server is not up . But like tomorrow I will be home by 5:00pm and guess what ? The server will be running at 5:00Pm . Kinda funny huh ?
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Id agree we dont segragrate this clan. We all need to work as a family on this. Of course we cant get on during day because work and school. All the others in europe are usually the only ones to get it going in the day.
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am

yea, thats the prob with the time zones... when youre returning from work or school, its already (late) in the evening here in europe... and we still got too few players from europe, something ill try to change, but its not easy as there arent many europeans playing on our server
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: !!!!   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 am

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Maybe the problem is that everybody is working except you ! LoL... Most people work in the day and are home at night . Thats how the working world goes . I had to work the last 3 days till 10:30 pm , hence the server is not up . But like tomorrow I will be home by 5:00pm and guess what ? The server will be running at 5:00Pm . Kinda funny huh ?

HELLO! thats what im trying to say when we dont have enought to start a game we play on other servers to pass time but CJ has the idea that im/were not trying to get a game going ask anyone here in my timezone lol that im always asking to go on EF server!
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Why play on other servers, when we are trying to start our OWN!!! lol, Me, you, ur friend, and I think somebody else where on, after 10 - 20min both u and ur friend left,?
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: !!!!   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR* wrote:
Why play on other servers, when we are trying to start our OWN!!! lol, Me, you, ur friend, and I think somebody else where on, after 10 - 20min both u and ur friend left,?

coz there was no one comeing on!!!! i always make the ffort to com on and get a game going!
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 pm

this is a general blanket statement for everyone to read and at least think about.

You are not gonna be able to get the server running in 5 mins everytime you try. Some times it takes a little bit of time. Also if you have 3 or 4 people in the server and one leaves, that knocks you down to 2 or 3. I guess what I am trying to say is try and be patient.............
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 am

It´s nice to see ur attemps to start the server (mostly early European-Time !).
I wish i could help sometimes but it makes no sense at this time.
If i join we are only 2 - with much luck 3 Players, not more !

Our Chance to get earlier a Game is to recruit more Europeans (hard to find)
and those must have X-Fire - lets try.
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

BLoeD wrote:
It´s nice to see ur attemps to start the server (mostly early European-Time !).
I wish i could help sometimes but it makes no sense at this time.
If i join we are only 2 - with much luck 3 Players, not more !

Our Chance to get earlier a Game is to recruit more Europeans (hard to find)
and those must have X-Fire - lets try.

thats what im trying for a long time now, hard to find europeans...
Back to top Go down
mongosept

mongosept

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm

hey they found me... viz.. 8balll... bloed...50 cent that is 5 already.. a realy good start and by the way think like this if they founf YOU! you migh find someone... always thibk positive guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i new idea i thought of last night in bed   i new idea i thought of last night in bed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i new idea i thought of last night in bed
Page 1 of 1