}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strategies by Ghost~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Strategies by Ghost~ Empty
PostSubject: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 am

bounce

*clears throat* Ok people, their is a very basic tip I can give well more or less a suggestion, everyone uses the prone key / feature your running around see someone, you go prone, but most people overlook a critical key feature to the game one of the most under used abilities that actually helps out dramatically in a fire fight, and that is the crouch key. normally by BF2 default the crouch key is set to your left control key, making it hard to hold down when your hitting your keyboard like conan trying to kill someone it just seems unreasonable to use it when you can just hit Z via the prone key. My suggestion is you switch the Camera view key which is the *C* key, to your crouch key making it easyier to hit and use, and set your camera switch key to your Right control button, this way you can run around and crouch without all the hassle of stretching your pinkie finger to the edge of your keyboard, LESS STRAINING EHHH?! bounce this will make you more effective when behind walls trying to pop your head up for a peak and avoiding the 2 second time duration prone takes to duck bounce CJ will have a harder time getting them head shots hes so fond of if you move faster via Crouch! instead of prone mmmmmk lol!

~ in Ghost we trust ~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Anti Tank   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:23 am

Ok so everyones like hmm how do we use Anti -Tank in ~ INFANTRY ~ mmmmk people this takes practice but theirs some key reasons to use anti tank when in all infantry. If you are facing large groups of people useing support kits, via the RPK, PKM that nasty Mg36 *shiver* bounce Go anti tank, they have to go prone to be accurate for the most part, so.... to put this as black and white as possible they go prone you hit them with rocket while they lay their like a beanie babie waiting to explode *pooof* they are terminated bounce

now lets say.... your rockets reloaden and your being charged by 2 guys, one of thems a support kit, the other ones an assault kit, you switch to your shot gun and take out the assault kit user.... now everyone asks why... very simple assault has grenade launcher as anti tank.. he can 1 hit you from splash damage so your screwed if he gets desperate and shoots that junk at you, after you dispense of the assault kit user who has lower armor than the support go after the support guy if your still alive usually this out come is a 1-1 ratio your gonna get a kill because shotgun > Assault kit armor, but you wont win vs the support kit user because he has a higher armor rating and your most likely weakened from your fight with thee other guy bounce SO ALWAYS TAKE OUT the WEAKER threat when your reduced to your shotgun. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Medic kit L85 vs g36e   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 am

ok lets talk medics, we like medics their good they keep us alive, but how do they keep themselves alive we ask, well heres some tips-

Say your fighten ghost town - your rounding a close quarters building like convoy have your gun set to auto, but say your fighten from south bridge switch to single shot always, wide open spaces you want single shot, WHY?!

simple, your more accurate in single shot and L85 is pathetic in auto setting for distance shots unless UNLESS *you burst your shots* which some of you think is holding down your left mouse button going through your entire clip

WRONG******************************************************* You couldnt hit the paper bag you were traped in doing that. burst shooting is 3 shots moment you hit ur mouse left key on auto you fire 2-3 shots thats what you want so tap your mouse dont hold... and if you fail doing this in the beginning try try and try again, you will make mistakes you will hold down the mouse and you will die but you cannot always avoid that silly mistake no one can bounce

Now we can talk about the G36E- *sighs* this is the most accurate gun in the game besides a zoomed in sniper rifle, and frankly if you go prone with it and aim at someones head and fire, it shoots 3 round bursts so your pretty much getting dead on kills, take what was said above and apply it, but with G36E you dont have to tap your mouse like a maniac its set to 3 round bursts it doesnt have a auto setting like L85 so for the less dedicated people this is a nice crutch for people unwilling to learn bounce also makes life easyier when your fighten incrediblely good people and just dont have the patience for mistakes tapping that damn mouse lol
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm

This beanie baby takes pale ffense to that remark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 pm

}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:
This beanie baby takes pale ffense to that remark!

LOL bounce its cool , and since you caught the beanie baby comment I assume you read most of what I typed thanks! *feels appreciated* lol bounce
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Read it. I printed it and put it in between the old and new testament of my King James.
lol
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Boooo G36E boooooo

Gooooooo L85m lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 pm

I like the G36E because there is more accuracy with that gun. It's way better than the L85M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:
Read it. I printed it and put it in between the old and new testament of my King James.
lol

Rolling Eyes my holy bible is the BF2 manual man lol jk.. bounce

theirs a new testament now?!?!?! what was wrong with the old one?!?! lol

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce no bouncing smilely faces is problem i bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 pm

heh topher listened and freaked out his first person lol I had the privilege of hearing all the curse words of *OMG HE SHOT ME OMG IMPOSSIBLE* lol over and over bounce bounce bounce topher your a good student Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 am

I am the anakin skywalker to your obi one.
may the elite FORCE be with you!
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

Ghost am I a good student Sad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 am

hammerjr wrote:
Ghost am I a good student Sad

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

bounce Your a master at what is typed above lol Shocked

bounce bounce your a bouncing good student ^_^
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:22 pm

H Very Happy Very Happy T H Very Happy Very Happy T

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm the best student and you guys know it bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

lol! Not to me. lol! lol!

You use the Worse MEDIC GUN EVER!!!

It is so..... Sleep Sleep (boring!)

Next time I come on ill show you whos the G afro afro D student afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:23 pm

No I use the one with more accuracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:55 pm

sensei please teach this humble student('alien')
Back to top Go down
dakota620

PostSubject: Thx Ghost!   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 am

Thx ghost.. this post actually helps, I think I will take up some of the ideas that you have here and see if they work!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

The one with the L981 or whatever it is with the short burst really helped me.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 pm

i probably would have found no point in this if i had read it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:32 am

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R* wrote:
i probably would have found no point in this if i had read it lol! lol! lol!

lol I actually put a lot of thought into the first page you *should* read it you may learn something
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

}}E-F{{*F~E~A~R*

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 pm

if i knew how to read i MIGHT learn somthing but ill take your word for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies by Ghost~   Strategies by Ghost~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies by Ghost~
Page 1 of 1