}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to keep server populated and fair teams.

Go down 
+5
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
deepfried
}}E-F{{ Neumonic
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*
StayGold
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StayGold

StayGold

How to keep server populated and fair teams. Empty
PostSubject: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 am

We have it set to 2 rounds per map. I think if we played 5 or even 4 rounds per map we would keep players on and it would be even because there won't be people leaving at the loading screen. Just an idea. I really think this will work. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 am

4 or 5 will defiantly get boring. That my idea. Mabey when infantry that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 am

I don't think it would get boring. Most servers that are infantry are almost always just one map.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 pm

I know some of the 1 map only servers sometimes have more than 1 server going so they can host 1-3 of the most popular maps at a time. We were running a 3 round rotation and maybe that is something for the big guys to think about going back to? but would agree with Hammer that 4-5 would get boring on maps that aren't as popular, we would end up with many players leaving and going to a diff server possibly?
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:23 pm

ok, so we make a compromise of 3 rounds per map? lol
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Not 4 or 5 of Warlord. Its always uneven there.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm

If I had toplay same map 5 times I think I would hang myself ! Besides randomize always keeps me on same side and I never get my svd .. LoL
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 pm

No need to be suicidle. LoL
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 am

haha, well maybe this wasn't as good of an idea as I thought it would be haha. Well, come to think of it the server is based in us and when people start leaving is about the time everyones going to sleep. we need to get some european players that don't mind a little bit of high ping and get the server going through the night.. 24/7 baby! hha
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 am

Yep, two times ore more same side is not that GOOD !
Am not that lucky1 -often am on wrong side- and MISS my SVD !
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 am

yea we definitly need more european players, we have only 4 i think
but i would recruit them if they were on server but most of the time, there are only us players...
Back to top Go down
=HF= Gonepostal

=HF= Gonepostal

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am

likes when cj dont have svd....lol.. last night i was on and lots ppl left when night flight came on, maybe get rid of it. iron gator is a blast in I/O... just a thought..... postal
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Yeah I figured that would happen . We can try IronGator if everybody wants ?
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Yep, am searching 4 new european members - but its still like old LoS-Times,
maybe -many there- but only a few worthy 4 us, these to find is hard like stone !
So i think its on urs "American`s" to recruit new members"
But am open my eyes to find some to start our server at European-Time (think its impossible)

It´s not an Illusion - its only "E-F"

BLoeD
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

We need people to start the server in the morning , not the evening . This server is most populated from 400pm till 300am ....
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:07 pm

well i dunno what 4 pm is here but i agree with cj
and i love iron gator
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 pm

I will be on in morning on weekends only, because of school. Im also on at night till about 10 pm EST.
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: no way   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 am

warlord and mass fuck up my PC my screen goes black, my PC crashes but not on any other map that's when im playing i try to keep only ghost town on

lol! lol! lol!

}}E-F{{{ usfo-pvt.50cemt
Back to top Go down
*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 am

[quote = ")) ((EF * GoA * CJ *"] Wir brauchen Leute, die Server in den Morgen zu starten, nicht am Abend. Dieser Server ist am meisten von 400pm bis 300am besiedelten ....[/ quote]

i look all the tims 4 germany player but
somtims he said a sorry i dont speak english thatz a littel proplem
but i looki forward
this morning cj your time 4 clock i can hold it only 2 h
but n1

i hope in next time we have more euro fighter
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eliteforsesdemo/
*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 am

and why not 3 gams
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eliteforsesdemo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep server populated and fair teams.   How to keep server populated and fair teams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to keep server populated and fair teams.
Page 1 of 1