}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question abouy uncaps

Go down 
+2
}}E-F{{Runcali831
devildoc5reg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
devildoc5reg

Question abouy uncaps Empty
PostSubject: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

Ok so I have a question and I am 99% sure I know the answer but just want to get the official word from one of the higher ups. Yesterday I was playing on the server and switched to spec ops and went into the uncap with the sole intention of blowing up their assets (warlord if it makes a difference). Now upon landing a boat in the uncap area a clan member told me no going in uncaps. Not saying any one was wrong or any one was right. However the question I have is is it ok to go in uncaps if you are spec ops to blow shi7 up or not? The rules state "no uncap rape" but I am guessing this tends to be a gray area........
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 pm

You CAn DO THIs! but only if you are spec ops u may blow assets and leave unless someone is shooting u! u can shoot back but just cant stay there the whole time!
-El VAto king
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 pm

The other clan member was wrong. If its in an uncap ur out right away.
If you stay in there and keep doing it then thats camping the assets and you canot do that.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

I want to know how you got a boat on warlord. I would have kicked you if you pulled up on a boat in the desert of that map. Is that some kind of new boat hack? Mabey it was a hover craft boat for land.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 pm

lol yea...
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm

oops was playing on warlord when I wrote that......lol Twisted Evil it was on ghost town....
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 am

The same thing happened to me once thanks to Shreder. Then I asked him why he was doing that and he tried to ban me
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 am

You should have told us before now... lol

If a member trys or does ban you there mostly out unless they do somethin like wall hack...
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:27 pm

I did tell some people, I just didn't post it in the forums. It's a good thing he was too stupid to get the ban syntax right.

One time before I had joined when I was playing here, I killed an EF guy at the Warlord Plaza flag 4 times in a row with the GP-30. Smile Then I got kicked for "being an asshat." At first I thought the guy was just mad and was kicking me unfairly, but later I realized it was probably just for spawnkilling.

Last edited by Polymon on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

lol yea, spawnkillin is really unfair...
and not allowed Razz
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey now I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble or bring up a bunch of bad memories here. Just wanted to make sure that my understanding of the rules was correct. Sorry to make everyone so depressed and semi-suicidal (Polymon)......

lol
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 pm

u can blow assets
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

devildoc5reg wrote:
Hey now I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble or bring up a bunch of bad memories here. Just wanted to make sure that my understanding of the rules was correct. Sorry to make everyone so depressed and semi-suicidal (Polymon)......

lol

Apologies are the black holes of communication. I wish I was dead right now.
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Polymon wrote:
devildoc5reg wrote:

lol

Apologies are the black holes of communication. I wish I was dead right now.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question abouy uncaps   Question abouy uncaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question abouy uncaps
Page 1 of 1