}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncap Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnerC65

Uncap Question Empty
PostSubject: Uncap Question   Uncap Question Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:04 am

Hey
Everyone

I was just playing and while commander on SAS (Ghost Town) "Spacecowboy" came in and blew my assets. Not a problem of course that is totally legal. But then while he was on the way to the other side of the bridge he saw me drop a supply crate on an asset and turned around before reaching the other side. I told him not to because it isn't allowed. But I also told him I would get clarification. The exchange with totally cool but we (or at least I) do need some clarification. I think.

Thanks
GunnerC65
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

Uncap Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncap Question   Uncap Question Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:53 am

As long as his main intent is to blow assets , he is allowed to go in uncap to do it as many times as necessary . That is sole purpose of spec ops . They can shoot and kill while getting there mission done but they cannot hang out in uncap and kill randomly before or after. Priority is to get in and out safely . Use some discretion when analyzing this process . Same with spawn killing - If you get killed by an enemy 3 times in a row at your flag and spawn point and they are not trying to cap flag , then that is spawncamping !
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
Polymon

Polymon

Uncap Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncap Question   Uncap Question Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Use some discretion when analyzing this process .

I had to laugh at that one lol!
Back to top Go down
GunnerC65

Uncap Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncap Question   Uncap Question Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:23 pm

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
Use some discretion when analyzing this process .

Ok.
Thanks CJ.

I'm leaning towards "Spacecowboy" with this one. If your running out of the uncap and see a supply crate dropped, you should be allowed to
turn around and go blow the assets again since they are obviously being repaired.

Commanders who are really concerned about this should wait a minute to drop the crate.

Of course this is IMO.

See Ya

GunnerC65
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncap Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncap Question   Uncap Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncap Question
Page 1 of 1