}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 am

i hope everyone read the topic on the new group for }}E-F{{ on facebook.com and i think it would be a good idea to put the idea in the scrolling text in the top left hand cornet of the server you know when you kill someone and it says lke : }}E-F{{ ufso-pvt.50cent [G3] }}E-F{{ *GOA*CJ. there. coz if someone likes the clan and has facebook they can get info on the clan and not have to read the forum to see whats going on.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: lol   just an idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 am

the groups called : }}E-F{{ clan server (battlefield 2, special forces). thats it i forgot to include it in the post above ^^^^^
l l l l l

thanks .
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 am

ok not to sound rude (I am going on like 3 hours sleep here) but the whole point of the forums is to have 1 single place where everyone can check out any new information. Not that that is not good initiative, but it seems kinda redundant and almost like you are trying to bypass the way this clan has run since I got here.

Again I am on little sleep here so if I am rude or reading something wrong I apologize..............
Back to top Go down
ufso-pvt.50cent

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 am

devildoc5reg wrote:
ok not to sound rude (I am going on like 3 hours sleep here) but the whole point of the forums is to have 1 single place where everyone can check out any new information. Not that that is not good initiative, but it seems kinda redundant and almost like you are trying to bypass the way this clan has run since I got here.

Again I am on little sleep here so if I am rude or reading something wrong I apologize..............

my idea was for people who arnt registered members. to be honest if you play on a clan server like i play on =HOG= server a lot if i joined the group on facebook you wouldnt need to read there forums everyday.
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 pm

All members should go to forum. U can do ur thing on face book, but every recruit has to be a member on the forum. Thats where the info is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an idea
Page 1 of 1