}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interest in Clan match

Go down 
+12
}}E-F{{Runcali831
}}E-F{{topher96
BLoeD
Gunsudown363
StayGold
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*
devildoc5reg
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
}}E-F{{ Neumonic
The Diligent One
deepfried
bucknaked-dirtydog
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bucknaked-dirtydog

Interest in Clan match Empty
PostSubject: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello to all. Our group, [AoE] has been playing vietnam for about 5 years now and BF2 for about a year and a half. In the past, we've just used our group as a reason to stay in touch and hang out online. Also, most nights its tough to get on the same team or (in our server), we have to play against one another due to lack of players. But lately, we've had a strong interest in playing more as a clan.

One night in your server, I was talking to CJ and he extended the invitation of a possible clan match. I ran it by our guys and everyone loved the idea. So, I wanted to officially say we are interested and would like to discuss possible times, etc.

Also, you guys are always welcome to stop by our server. As I posted in another section, a few of you stopped by last night. Please feel free to stop by anytime, and you'll definitely still see us dying in yours as well. ;-)

D
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

i love clan matches...
im in, just tell me when and where lol
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm

We would be happy to set a time, and password our server for a match anytime you guys want.. IO, or Vehicles,, makes no difference your going to kick our !#$^! anyway.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmzbrotherhood.com
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:31 pm

The Diligent One wrote:
We would be happy to set a time, and password our server for a match anytime you guys want.. IO, or Vehicles,, makes no difference your going to kick our !#$^! anyway.. lol!

i would prefer IO and i think most of my clanmates agree to IO
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Sounds great! I vote for IO as well.

Neumonic
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm

We can set up for Wednesday night at 800pm eastern ?
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:18 pm

}}E-F{{ Neumonic wrote:
Sounds great! I vote for IO as well.

Neumonic

Ya i'm totally in - IO ^.^ and 8:00 eastern sounds sweet bounce
Back to top Go down
devildoc5reg

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:06 am

k I will bew there. IO sounds good
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:53 am

Busy that night, Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:37 am

I'm seeing how many, if any, of our guys can make it at that time.. I will let you guys know what they say, and how many, by the end of today... IO is fine with us im sure, and it doesnt matter the server, we can password ours whenever need be or use yours if you like..

thanks for all the interest guys!!
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm interested! Wednesday at 8 est would be perfect. Just post back here when you AoE guys can get guys to play. Sounds really fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunsudown363

Gunsudown363

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm

just checking, 8 est is 7 central, right??
if so, I'm totally in, after i check the details.
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:41 am

we have about 8 guys ready to play tonight with only one problem, most of us dont normally show untill 10 or 11 eastern.. there are a few of us available starting around 8est, but the whole group cant show untill about 9:30 or 10 est.. if need be we can reschedule this for the weekend if that makes things easier..
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:34 pm

I am available tonight, if we start a little later that might still work out?

If we re-schedule I am sure all will understand as well.

Thanks to all for trying to put this together! cheers
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Damn 08.00 ur Time must be 02.00 AM (next day) here ! ! !

Too late/early 4 my - hate those timezones Mad

But have fun n tear them dauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

10:00 works alot better for me. Tell these old farts to man up, brew some coffee, put the kids to bed early and lets play. lol

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

yeah it looks like everyone on this end wont make it till about 10eastern time.. If you guys can make it then great, but if not then we will try again some other time..

Thanks again for all the interest guys! Hope to see you on the field...

Diligent
Back to top Go down
Gunsudown363

Gunsudown363

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Ummm... thats 9 for me. I'm hoping i can get on. I've been eager to play in a clan match. Hopefully parents won't trip on me for gettin on sorta late (it's only late because of school XD )
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm

well as bloed said, too late for us europeans as 10pm is about 4am here Sad
well i fight against ya another time...
Back to top Go down
Gunsudown363

Gunsudown363

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Time zones wreak

lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm

I am in for 10 Eastern (wifes out of town)
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

well all we can do is give a try.. starting at 10eastern on Diligent Gaming SF?
any of the DMZ guys that arent there at 10 should be trickling in throughout the hour..
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:00 pm

I'll be there at 10 est on the AoE server, don't lock it til I get in Smile Or just post a password here ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Gunsudown363

Gunsudown363

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm with gold. A pass sounds good.
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:00 pm

there is no password running yet, but evenbalance is off, and its IO...
Back to top Go down
Gunsudown363

Gunsudown363

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Sounds good to me, but what do I know yet? It's my first match with these guys. I'm totally coming on tonight...right after mythbusters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:27 am

HA! damn you guys kicked our @$$#@$ holy #^#%$ do we need some practice... great match guys! sorry the "old folks" didnt give you more of a challenge,, but I'd be willing to bet you couldnt do that in bfv Twisted Evil lol,, another time, another place.. thanks guys we will have ot do it again!
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:24 am

We got some other members that play BFV. I dont have it but maby cj can set you guys up with SoD and the other guys anjd play on there.
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:32 am

Its funny. Many of us don't play it that regularly anymore, and wouldn't fare much better. Although, whenever I get owned in BF2, I can always go back to the *&^$ and feel like a real man owning bots. lol

D

PS. We should have another match in the near future. I think we need some time to play together as a group more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:46 am

bucknaked-dirtydog wrote:
Its funny. Many of us don't play it that regularly anymore, and wouldn't fare much better. Although, whenever I get owned in BF2, I can always go back to the *&^$ and feel like a real man owning bots. lol

D

PS. We should have another match in the near future. I think we need some time to play together as a group more.

Believe that's an excellent idea, its good experience considering the tougher opponents you and us fight the better we get Wink can only go forward not backward bounce bounce and I want another crack at ya lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Great time, looking forward to another match! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm

and if you do have clan battles with us more frequently high point games in warlord in particular look forward to seeing kill to death ratios about like this ^_^ couldnt help myself from posting this afternoons fight hehe

Interest in Clan match Sdfds

lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm

hammerjr wrote:
We got some other members that play BFV. I dont have it but maby cj can set you guys up with SoD and the other guys anjd play on there.
Hammer ! Battlefield Vietnam is differet than LoS vietnam by far and we have no members in BFV ....
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Woah! That was a great match for everyone!
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
Believe that's an excellent idea, its good experience considering the tougher opponents you and us fight the better we get can only go forward not backward and I want another crack at ya lol
You just want another chance to embarass us. ;-)

Honestly, I knew when we went Warlord it was over. You guys play that map so much, and I have played it in your server so much, you always have the upper hand.

BFV would be fun. I still enjoy playing it from time to time. Either that, or wait till Battlefield Heroes comes out to even the score. lol (Bad Company 2 is actually coming to PC in the fall!)

D
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh, Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:35 pm

*shyly blurts out*

could face off in cod4 *cough* something in my throat *cough* cod4 *cough*...

lol!
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:23 am

*Cough* CoD5 *GaG*
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

do you guys know we have sniper only night on fridays in our server?? anyone interested in another match sniper only? maybe next friday?
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:07 am

I'd love to play sniper only match. I'm pretty good with the snipers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Clan match   Interest in Clan match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in Clan match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next