}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new clan match (friendly)

Go down 
+4
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
}}E-F{{topher96
ufso-pvt.50cent
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ufso-pvt.50cent

new clan match (friendly) Empty
PostSubject: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

i have been in the rangers reapers forum and have challenged them to a clan match i have no information on it yet but will do shortly. if anyone wants to play in it please reply to this leaving your name, preferred date, preferred server (theirs or ares), IO or vehicles. that's all for now.

thanks
}}E-F{{ ufso-pvt.50cent

lets kick ass
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Dude, on what authority. Do you not read the rest of our forums? Have you not noticed there is a little conflict between us right now. Thats as bad as us calling out TBU. We play matches with clans we have the up most respect for and think will be a formable foe; AoE, TSS ETC. You have single handedly put us in a very bad situation. I understand where you were trying to go with this. And I think takeing the initiative is great. But you've got to look at the big picture, at all aspects and this is not a good plan. I have a good idea not to many people are going to show up for this one because of all the drama. That category includes myself unless CJ requests me otherwise.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm

They don't have enough members anyway , just alot of empty slots and visitors ...Once we get our attendance up on our server I will arrange some clan matches but I can't rely on anyone to show up at certain times.
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
ufso-pvt.50cent

PostSubject: sorry   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ* wrote:
They don't have enough members anyway , just alot of empty slots and visitors ...Once we get our attendance up on our server I will arrange some clan matches but I can't rely on anyone to show up at certain times.

well im sorry for trying to be nice but everyday when im trying to get a game going or someone else is i see most or the }}E-F{{s on the RR server and im so bored of playing on a boring server i thought i would try and get a little game going with a clan i thought are clan liked, and how long i have been in }}E-F{{ clan and there have been people on the RR server that i have never even herd of, maby they were new but the server had fuked up person on there me and my friend (ufso-pvt.terox) and he didnt look like he was making a effort on trying to get the server started. i know i dont donate to the server and i know how much it costs but you can see why now coz the clan is never doind anything. when i joined the lan was in some matches but i was too new to bf2 to play in them, and i think }}E-F{{ is a great clan and the people in it are cool but the clan it never doing anything the server is only started when i try to get it started or cj and others try to get it started but coz of my timezone i can only play for a about 3 - 4 hours and there are loads of }}E-F{{ members that can play on the server but they choose to play on the RR server and thats why i tryed to do it. and im sorry i made a mistake and it wont happen again but CJ you are the clan leader thingy why arnt you trying to get games going? (clan matches) i know you have a life to live but whats the point of donateing if are money is going to just keep a empty server open? like i said its my timezone ok. and like i said i like }}E-F{{ clan when i go on xfire i see if theres anybody on }}E-F{{ server before any other and dont want this to bring up and problems between any of us.

thanks

ufso-pvt.50cent

oh and another thing many of them don't go on xfire so i cant get them to come on to }}E-F{{ server because i cant talk about }}E-F{{ server on there.
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 am

well this has been posted many times by myself . For one I can't make people use xfire like i have tried sooo many times , Two I can't get clan matches if noone is gonna show up . I have treid to enter us in tournements and it has been nothing but trouble . this is the same situation in any clan . Most clans don't even have a server or more than 4 consistant players . This clan is far more established than most , especially *RR* Rump Rangers ! The only reason they get a game going is because the use there multiple ports as players but they aren't really there . Everybody in the *RR* clan has talked shit about everyone of us for no reason and are just upset cause they are not a part of EF for their own attitudes . As far as server goes we have been playing all summer and you have been nowhere around for whatever reason . Yesterday the server was full all day and I didn't see you once . So don't blame everybody else cause your not around when its running . This is why recruiting is so important so we can get new active players to play more often . If your concerned then start recruiting .You used to be an everyday player and now your once a month maybe and nobody has scorn you for it ?

THIS CLAN IS WHAT "WE" MAKE IT AND NOT WHAT "I" MAKE IT ......'cheers'
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

1st - If we do this it might not be so friendly

2nd - Toph is right, TSS and them are good clan matches

3rd - If anybody knows [FUB] server that would be fun against them,

I know alot of there members and seem friendly. If you guys will want to, let me know and ill get on there site and ask them.

Smile
Hammer!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 am

sounds good hammer !
Back to top Go down
*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

*}}E-F{{*Hammer*JR*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Ill search there forum. Will u guys mind play on there server? ITs karkand
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:03 pm

i like karkand...
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

I would play against FUB, good clan good group of guys. There server is pretty whacked for some reason, hopefully they got some of the bugs worked out?
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm

KARKAND ? - Am with U all - we R.I.P.ped them 4 sure

Hope PlayingTime is good 4 me !

BLoeD
Back to top Go down
*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

*))E-F((*Vi$iOnZonE*

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

BLoeD wrote:
KARKAND ? - Am with U all - we R.I.P.ped them 4 sure

Hope PlayingTime is good 4 me !

BLoeD

i hope the same
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eliteforsesdemo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new clan match (friendly)   new clan match (friendly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new clan match (friendly)
Page 1 of 1