}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match

Go down 
+6
The Diligent One
BLoeD
left-brasil
}}E-F{{ Neumonic
}}E-F{{topher96
bucknaked-dirtydog
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bucknaked-dirtydog

Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 am

Howdy guys. I was talking to CJ in game last night about the possibility of doing another (and maybe more) clan matches with you guys and AOE. So far, the consensus has been overwhelmingly positive. There is always some concern about it being summer and people being away, but most of us can work around that.

I would like to hear what you guys think? If you want to shoot a bunch of noobs with damned handsome names, please let us know. Maybe another Sunday night? Whatever works best for everybody.

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm

You know I'm in on that action. Its always a pleasure to play you boys. Sunday night is the best time for me, the later the better. Just let me know when to be there. I'll find a baby sitter for the kid and a boyfriend for the wife!

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm

I will offer my services for boyfriend for your wife Topher....Oh wait, no I will hopefully be participating in the clan match!

Sunday evenings are also good for me!

Always enjoy playing with and against AOE clan.

Neumonic
Back to top Go down
left-brasil

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Ok, im read to knife some AoE members...
Back to top Go down
http://bf2s.com/player/142914018/
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 am

I wish i could - timezone isnt good 4 me.

But Toph, dont worry - am coming with Newhaus`s wife
sent the Kids to Bed and have some fun with us ! lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 am

BLoeD wrote:
I wish i could - timezone isnt good 4 me.

But Toph, dont worry - am coming with Newhaus`s wife
sent the Kids to Bed and have some fun with us ! lol!

lol!

As I have said in the past, anytime you want to take over the payments your welcome to her!

lol!
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm

I wont make it in untill later sunday night,, maybe 9 or 10 central time.. Unless i can get the honey do's done a bit earlier
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmzbrotherhood.com
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Seems like a few of people are saying around 9 to 10 central US would be best for them. That's a good time for me as well. If this is cool with everyone, let's see a show of hands.

D
Back to top Go down
BLoeD

BLoeD

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Neeew, am willing to pay bounce bounce bounce

But ur wife wanna goin to cut my throat if i handle her with others !
We have a look at Toph`s lovely Girlie, but hes around like a Lion !
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:06 pm

as i dont have to go to school at the moment and i dont have work, ill be there if im not with a nice girl or laying on the floor drunk
lol
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Passed out on the floor drunk?! You know how to show a girl a good time. ;-)

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 pm

The AoE match is tonight Sunday July the 12th. Start time is 9 ish central time and is on there server (Diligent gameing). Make sure you study up on the Iron gator, they love that map for some reason. lol Now lets have a big turn out and Tear it Down!

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 pm

So the map is gator? lol Well, a few of us do like the map, but they probably chose it because you guys don't know it very well. ;-p

I've tried to pin down an exact time, but I keep getting 9-10, so I guess as usual, the game will start when a decent amount of guys show up.

Also, I've talked to Dil about the VOIP issues. We still can't figure out why there is a problem, as we've all played both sides and it always works. The only other suggestion would be moving to your server (or a neutral server). Obviously, tonight's a lock for our server, but something to consider in the future if we still can't get it ironed out.

Last, Dil mentioned that since we don't have our server pass protected that we aren't going to keep fighting all the non-EF and AOE members that join in the course of a game.

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm

we need ip# !
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 pm

8.9.11.183 you lazy bastards! lol I told you it would be on diligent gameing, Im thimk there is a option of a server search when you sign in. Damn you want me to wipe for yall too.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

yea i know how to handle girls lol
had to bring a girl i havent ever seen before to her room becuz she wasnt able to walk anymore lol
so im a gentleman lol! lol! lol! lol!

(she was very pretty and the next day, very thankful lol)
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Was this before or after you passed out on the floor? ;-)

D
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm

after Razz
but the floor wasnt hard at all...
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 am

lol

Good game tonight guys. Had a late start. Storms rolled through and shut my power down twice. After that the games seemed pretty close.

All apologies on the VOIP again. I don't think anyone could hear me tonight either. I'll get Dil to submit a ticket on it tomorrow.

You are always welcome to use our teamspeak server, we have plenty of room.

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am

Good times as always, gator wasn't that bad either...team balance went goofy for both sides but I didn't feel like it took away from the fun!

For me, playing vehicles was very difficult as I have very little time doing that but again didn't take away from the fun.
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 pm

I am game for about anything, cept jet whoring, in BF2. That being said, I mentioned to the guys, in the future I'd like to see no arty, jeeps, but no armor. That might make it a little better. I'll admit, I'm lazy. I hate walking. lol

Also, AB was a little goofy. I think we needed to reset the server, as I tried to turn it on a few times with no luck.

Playing with other non-clan guys seemed fine, but we should probably tighten that up a bit. All apologies for not catching CJ's initial response about that 2 good guy. I thought I caught a glimpse of the sentence while getting attacked, but missed it. Sometimes its a little tough to read in-game scroll when a tank is pushing you into the wall. ;-)

D
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Good time last night fella's!!! We had a few really tough battles for sure!!

The auto balance was turned off before everyone got there.. mostly so we could keep the teams separate. although it did get a little lop sided a couple of times, i thought for the most part we kept it pretty even.. I also agree that letting others in kept the game more interesting,, at one point last night we had four clans in there including us...

sorry about that 2good guy,,, i didnt notice it untill you guys pointed it out.. needless to say he got banned.....

i personally enjoy vehicles (except the jet whore maps), and IO, but get tired of each and like to switch it up.. Most of our guys arent big on the vehicles either so we get alot of IO play.. I thought setting it up in a manner that niether of us had a big advantage would keep it interesting..

the voip is set up, and configured on our server, but does not work for some reason.. I am going to work on running a remote server for it so you guys have in game chat.. maybe over the next coupe of weeks i can get that done..

anyone down for another sniper only night on mini mushtar Twisted Evil ??
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:47 pm

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh NO! Hell No! Never No! And the most important one, O God No! Mad

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 pm

I like the idea of jeeps and 4 wheelers, they are fun and don't have any dominating abilities associated with them in game. I missed the last sniper battle but would REALLY like to participate in the next one! Apparently Topher is not as excited about sniper only as I am? No need for an explanation there lol!

Good times!

Neumonic
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 pm

"don't have any dominating abilities associated with them". Did you see how many trees, lamp posts, street signs and gates I ran into last night. Every time you "nick" one of those things it takes away health. And don't be laughn at me, there was a few of you that need the ol finger to the nose test last night.

Need ammo?
topher

Last edited by }}E-F{{topher96 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm

just remember topher,,, all you need is a live chicken, a light bulb, and alot of hot water... scratch scratch lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

LMAO! Great, now I'll have to explain that one for the next month because no one goes to the AoE forums. In squad chat , instead of calling out the enemy I'm going to be talking about the basement joke. Damn you Dill and your attempts to distract me.

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:42 pm

ROLFLMFAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Shocked They're doing it in here too!!!!

***runs***

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm

sure I'm lost in regards to the basement joke and will expect details next time i see you in game Topher....and yes I ran into all the things you ran into with the 4 wheelers, Jeeps etc.. and NO i didn't need the ol finger to the nose test (maybe CJ) ? lol!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

bucknaked-dirtydog wrote:
Shocked They're doing it in here too!!!!

***runs***

D
There's no place to hide! Heeeeee - Hoooooooo - Haaaaaaa

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
deepfried

deepfried

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

i think a sniper battle would be funny, as long as i side with cj, neumonic, bloed and so on... Razz
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:09 pm

No not CJ. When we were playing last night I think I saw one of our engineers putting a dozzier blade on the front of his tank. When ever you would pass a knocked over lamp post, you would see tank tracks - claymore - tank tracks - claymore - etc. And I was like wow, who could have done that?

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
Polymon

Polymon

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 pm

}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:
No not CJ. When we were playing last night I think I saw one of our engineers putting a dozzier blade on the front of his tank. When ever you would pass a knocked over lamp post, you would see tank tracks - claymore - tank tracks - claymore - etc. And I was like wow, who could have done that?

Need ammo?
topher

I guess we'll have to call in the Hardy Boys
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Polymon wrote:
}}E-F{{topher96 wrote:

Need ammo?
topher

I guess we'll have to call in the Hardy Boys
you are too young to know about the hardy boys ! LoL...
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 pm

}}E-F{{ Neumonic wrote:
sure I'm lost in regards to the basement joke and will expect details next time i see you in game Topher....and yes I ran into all the things you ran into with the 4 wheelers, Jeeps etc.. and NO i didn't need the ol finger to the nose test (maybe CJ) ? lol!
Lies,Lies and more Lies ! You did need the finger test after your third glass of whine and by your requests you did not want it touching your nose . In between all the mumbling , all I could make out was something about Vin Diesel and your new best friend Kuebawl ? Very odd I know , maybe an intervention is in call ? 'Shocked " GO SNIPER NIGHT " cheers
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 am

lol!

I was drinking BEER!

If anyone recruits Kuebawl I think a sock party will be in order!

An intervention might be in order for what I am uncertain... Laughing
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{topher96

}}E-F{{topher96

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am

o0o0o00o! Hes is gonna come on this forum and see Monic talking bad about him. It's going to break his heart and its just a count down untill he snaps! Then BOOM hes gonna find where you live, come to your house. and be all like "do you have a mic?"

Need ammo?
topher
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{ Neumonic

}}E-F{{ Neumonic

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Laughing That is kinda scary!
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{Runcali831

}}E-F{{Runcali831

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 pm

hehe kuebawl can come to my house!
lol ill show him my family and how cj says the barnyard in my house!
muhahah
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/rufflez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match   Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Massacr....I mean Clan Match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next