}}E-F{{*CLAN*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
}}E-F{{*CLAN*

BF2 Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bucknaked-dirtydog

AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!   AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Sorry this hasn't been posted before guys. A lot of our folks have been out of pocket and nobody ever seemed to post in here.

The Sniper Only Clan Match tonight is in Diligent Gaming. HOWEVER, they put the map on Mashtuur City, so its in regular BF2. I spent about 5 minutes scratching my head until I figured it out. Thought many of you might be looking in SF instead of regular.

All apologies for the confusion and we look forward to playing with you tonight.

D
Back to top Go down
bucknaked-dirtydog

PostSubject: Re: AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!   AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Thanks to all that played tonight. Seemed a bit unorganized on our part. Was fun to play a sniper night though, been a while since I've done sniper only.

D
Back to top Go down
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*
Admin
}}E-F{{*GoA*CJ*

PostSubject: Re: AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!   AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Had a great time once again ! Must do this weekly maybe ?
Back to top Go down
https://efclanforum.forumotion.com
The Diligent One

PostSubject: Re: AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!   AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:27 am

Absolutely!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmzbrotherhood.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!   AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoE Versus E-F Clan Match TONIGHT!!
Page 1 of 1